I hope to accomplish many things through this blog.
- Dig up some long forgotten watch history - such as the time Harry Winston went rummaging through the garbage to find a lost gem or the Santos-Dumont story.
- Review cutting edge watch materials and watch movements.
- Describe new watch designs.
- Watch companies as time keepers of sporting events.
- Who's wearing what watch.
- Watch competitions and the winners.
- Watch Fairs like Baselworld and SIHH.
- Descriptions of Watch Movements such as the tourbillon, minute repeater, sonnerie, perpetual calender, chronograph and astronomical measurements.
- Weird watches
- Weird Watch stories (which I hope will be taken with a grain of salt)
- Important Watch Maintenance Techniques
- and so much more.
Post a Comment