Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Automatic

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Automatic Mens Watch

The guy who stepped into my office was wearing a pretty nice Armani suit and a pretty nice watch.

I craned my neck trying to get a look at his watch, but I couldn't make it out. I really have to visit my optometrist to get a stronger prescription for my lenses.

"I love your watch," I exclaimed with much enthusiasm, "What brand is it?"

"Jaeger!" he said,

"Ooh nice," I said "Which one?"

He unstrapped the watch and peered at the back,

"Master Compressor Automatic" he said.

This watch is quite cool as the wearer can control the water resistance. The crowns are equipped with an external butterfly collar displaying red and white enamel indicating arrows to indicate whether the watch is water resistance or not. The white arrow indicates the crown is water resistant and the red arrow indicates the crown is non-water resistant. The water resistance occurs as the collar compresses a gasket preventing water from entering the watch.
As with all Jaeger-LeCoultre timepieces, this watch is subjected to a Master 1000 hour test where rigorous testing ensures that once the luxury timepiece is released to the consumer, it is at optimum condition and reliability of the highest standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment