Now Breitling wants you to enjoy the heart stopping adrenaline rush first hand. Of course you will need either a smart phone or a touch pad for a small fee, or free of charge on your IPhone, IPod touch and IPad. The Game known as "Breitling Reno Air Races" is a enjoyable prelude to the Breitling Sponsored National Championship Air Races, where low flying aircraft navigate 7 to 10 pylons, making sure they remain to the outside of the pylons and above the minimum altitude in accordance with the rules. The Breitling Reno Air races take place from September 14th to 18th, 2011 in Reno, Nevada, but you don't have to wait that long to feel the rush of air beneath your wings.
Breitling's debut app on iOS, "Breitling Reno Air Races.", developed by Revo Solutions and Bulkypix, is cleverly designed to replicate a genuine real life Breitling Reno Air Races Contest. The graphics are brilliant , a play on our perceptions as to what is real and what is not. Click on the Vid and see for yourself. But watch out - if you have a weak stomach - take precautions, because with this new game, you are in for the ride of your life.
Characteristics - as per Breitling.Com
- Epic races with rare intensity
- Incredible fully 3D graphics
- Ultra-exact copy of Renos ground and race circuits
- Optimized gyroscopic and touch controls
- 3 play options: Quick Play, Single Race and Multiplayer
- WiFi and 3G multi-player function for up to 8 players
- Several Classifications of planes and circuits
- Customizable planes: name, style and colors
- Tutorial to learn to fly in a race
- Openfient compatible
Click here to get your Breitling Game absolutely free